Warranty Process Instructions Canada
For Canadian customers only. U.S. customers, please visit our Support page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING THE CLAIM FORM:
1. Claims must be submitted to True via mail, fax, email or the online form below.
2. Claims must be submitted in legal form (print).
3. Please submit an invoice with the work order detail showing the repair description.
4. For your claim to be processed, you must submit your invoice made out True Refrigeration Canada, ULC with a copy of the Work Order detail.
- Invoices submitted from Canada must bill True Refrigeration Canada, ULC.
The Serial Number and Model Number of the cabinet must be supplied (only one Serial Number per claim form). For online submissions, enter the Serial Number in the correct field below, and click the “Look Up Model” button to auto-populate the Model Number field. Please verify the Model Number matches the Serial Number provided.
We recommend submitting a copy of your Bill of Sale.
Claims must be submitted within 6 months of the repair date.
For warranty questions, please call us at 1.800.860.8783
or email firstname.lastname@example.org